The foundation of our schools is more than the bricks and mortar of our buildings…it’s the people and our community. We invite you to come visit our community so you can see our commitment to education with a higher purpose in action.
There are many opportunities to learn more about our school community.
Shadow Visits (Grades 7-12)
Be a Knight for a day!
The shadow program is designed to provide rising 7th through 12th grade students an opportunity to visit Central Catholic for a day, attend classes, meet teachers and school leaders.
Shadowing is not a required part of the application process, but it is a great opportunity to spend some time on our campus in the company of current students, faculty and staff, and is highly recommended. If you are interested in scheduling a shadow experience at Central Catholic, please review the following information.
On Your Shadow Day
- Arrival Procedures - Guests may enter at the Main Entrance, to check-in at 8:15 a.m.
- Recommended Attire - As we are a uniformed school, shadow students should wear a polo shirt or other collared shirt and khakis or dress pants. Jeans are allowed as long as they are free of holes or tears.
- Lunch - Shadow students will be provided with lunch while visiting.
- Come Prepared - Shadow students should bring a book in the event of a quiz or test given during class.
- Pick up Procedures - Shadow students should be picked up at 1pm.
- Parking - You can pick up your student in front of the school or choose any available parking spot in the main parking lot.
- Friday, November 10th
- Friday, December 8th
- Wednesday, February 14th
- Friday, March 28th
- Friday, April 26th
We offer the following opportunities for parents to learn more about our community. At these information-packed events, parents will hear about what it means to be a part of our community; learn about academic offerings, admissions process, financial aid, and our commitment to education with a higher purpose.
K-12 Parent Information Night
Parent Information Night for grades K - 12 will take place on Monday, February 19, 2023 from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
Breakout sessions include:
- Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
- Kindergarten Readiness
- CC Campus Ministry
- Knight 360
- Spanish Application
- Tours of Central Catholic
St. Francis Early Learning Academy Open House
Choosing a preschool center is a big decision, but attending an Open House event can help make your choice a bit easier. Tour our facility, meet the teachers and come prepared to get your questions answered on Thursday, April 11, 2024.
Meet and Greet Session
Schedule an individual Meet and Greet Session with LCSS Enrollment Manager Nikki Fisher at one or several of our five campuses.
This is a 45-60 minute conversation and school tour(s) to discuss what makes LCSS a transformational experience and to talk more in-depth about what is right for your family.