LCSS is monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID- 19) situation carefully and is taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our community in accordance with the parameters and guidance set by the CDC, Tippecanoe County Health Department and the Governor’s Office. This site will be updated as new information becomes available or information changes.
Back to School Plan Resources
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Use Hand Sanitizer When You Can’t Use Soap and Water
- What Does a Day Porter Do?
- Back-to-School Face Covering Guidance for Families
- What is Social Distancing?
- ISHAA’s IN-CLASS COVID-19 Health and Safety Re-entry Guidance
- LCSS Three-Phase Plan
- Fall 2020 Guidance for Music Education
- People of Any Age with Underlying Medical Conditions
- Older Adults
- Indiana State Department of Health of Guidelines
- Governor’s Executive Order
Family Resources for Dealing with COVID-19:
The Indiana Department of Education has provided a number of resources available for families at their website. Resources include:
- Technology Resources & Tips
- Educational Resources
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Resources
- General Covid Information
Prevent Child Abuse America has a number of tips to: