Dates: June 6th - August 5th
Times: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- $140/week for registered parishioners and/or current LCSS families
- $155/week non-parishioners
- $40 Daily Rates
- Multi-child discount with 3 or more campers
- Payments will be made through our FACTS online vendor - registration links for the online payment will be sent out in April. Payment will be due on Fridays.
Place: Camp will be held at Central Catholic Jr.-Sr. High School.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. Arrival - Light breakfast/snack (Campers should be dropped off by 9 a.m.)
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. Settle into group rooms
- 9:00 a.m. Start of group time (divided by age group/grade level)
- 9:00 a.m. Crafts and curriculum*
- 10:00 a.m. Gross motor activities, like outside excursions
- 11:00 a.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. Nap/quiet time/movie/reading
- 1:30 p.m. Snack
- 2:00 p.m. Gross motor activities
- 2:30 p.m. Project time
- 3:00 p.m. Crafts and curriculum
- 4:00 p.m. Game time (Pick up time begins)
- 4:30 p.m. Technology time
- 5:30 p.m. End of Day
Age Requirement: Preschool aged children must be 3 by June 1, 2022 and potty trained to attend camp.
Age Groups: Each age group will have teachers/aides assigned to them - many will be familiar to LCSS students.
COVID: As we have done throughout the year in our schools, the LCSS Summer Knights Day Camp will follow the Tippecanoe County Health Department recommendations for COVID Health and Safety Protocols.
Field Trips: We are finalizing the list of summer excursions. We will notify families of the scheduled activities in early May. If you DO NOT want your child(ren) to attend field trips, staff members will remain at CC with them for other fun activities.
Drop Off/Pick Up: Camp drop off is 7:30-9 a.m. and pick up is 4:00-5:30 p.m. Accommodations can be made for families that communicate a schedule in advance.
Lunch: Families are to provide sack lunches for their campers. Lunches can be stored in the cafeteria refrigerators, but coolers or cool packs are recommended. Emergency lunches will be available when needed.
Snacks: Snacks will be provided by LCSS - There will be no nuts in the snacks provided.