At Lafayette Catholic Schools, our teaching is centered on the following:
- An LCSS education is an education of the WHOLE person; spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Parents are the PRIMARY educators, and the values and morals that are important in your home are shared by the school and by fellow parents.
- Faith formation is top priority. Our emphasis is on building and strengthening a RELATIONSHIP with Christ while preparing our students to ask the more important question, “What is God calling me to do?” rather than “What do I want to do with my life?”
- LIVING the faith is the ultimate goal of an LCSS education. We are preparing our students to be tomorrow’s servant leaders of their church and communities.
- We EXPECT more inside the classroom and outside the classroom. Because to whom much is given, much is required.