Why Lafayette Catholic Schools?
Dear Prospective Family,
Whether you are thinking of enrolling your three-year-old or your thirteen-year-old, your six-year-old or your sixteen-year-old, we are proud to be amongst the options you are exploring. Our website is filled with photographs, videos, and information all aimed at helping you to become better acquainted with who we are, and what we have to offer. We encourage you to explore these resources and invite you to come and visit to see the schools firsthand. We're ready to educate your child with a higher purpose!
Lafayette Catholic School System seeks to support students in their development to becoming passionate, engaged, faithful, global citizens. From the warm and nurturing atmosphere in our early childhood classrooms to the intellectual rigor of our high school, our schools are imbued with a Catholic worldview committed to student success. We are sustained by Gospel witness and service and supported by a community of faith.
- You're looking for an education of the WHOLE person; spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- You believe parents are the PRIMARY educators, and the values and morals that are important in your home should be shared by the school and by fellow parents.
- Faith formation is top priority. Our emphasis is on building and strengthening a RELATIONSHIP with Christ while preparing our students to ask the more important question, “What is God calling me to do?” rather than “What do I want to do with my life?”
- LIVING the faith is the ultimate goal of education. We are preparing our students to be tomorrow’s servant leaders of their church and communities.
- You agree we should EXPECT MORE inside the classroom and outside the classroom. Because to whom much is given, much is required.
Forming a community unlike any other in Lafayette, students come from down the street, across county lines, and around the globe. Our students form life-long friendships, excel in the classroom, participate in championship sports teams, gain the skills for success in college, and develop a relationship with Christ.
To learn more, call 765-474-7500 and take a tour of one of our five campuses!
Matthew C. Buche
Vice President for Enrollment and Advancement