As we get close to closing out 2019, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the investment in our students and schools. Your support ensures that our students can focus on developing their faith and enhancing their academic success without constant worrying about financial barriers and limitations. Your gifts make impacts every day in ways we can measure and many we cannot. Because of your generous support, I thought I would share some of the ways you are making a difference in the lives of our students!
- 80% of Student Need met by Gift Aid
- 4% of Student Aid came from Endowment Funds
- You funded nearly 600 student-aid scholarship awards
- 171 Students received on average, $1,675 in School Scholarship Tax Credit (SGO) dollars
- Parish supporters gave $750 per student to cover the cost of every K-12 student
- Your matching gifts secured over $100,000 in school safety/security grants across all schools
- Your gifts secured over $50,000 in school E-rate sources for network communication services and infrastructure
- Your gifts secured over $15,000 for teacher wish list items
- Your generosity grew our endowment over $1 million dollars this year
- Your generosity provided support to build a new $2 million dollar Early Learning Center scheduled to open in the fall of 2020
- You gave, on average, $310 to help cover the expense of every K-12 student
Every gift, no matter how big or small, make a difference each day. Thank you for the power of you and your continued support of our Lafayette Catholic School System! We are so grateful for everyone of you, and invite you to continue praying for our students, faculty and staff success. You and your family are in our prayers throughout the season of Advent as we prepare for Christmas.