The Lafayette Catholic Schools Student Ambassador Program is a group of outstanding students who are selected to represent the Lafayette Catholic School System to prospective students, their families, alumni, stakeholders and the community at large. The most qualified and diverse students from a variety of interests are chosen to work together to build on our school’s outstanding reputation and bring future Knights to our system. Students must be in good standing with the school and maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative g.p.a.
Please join me in congratulating the 2014-2015 Lafayette Catholic School System Student Ambassadors:
- Jackson Anthrop (11th), Dana Blichmann (12th), Cameron DeBlasio (12th), Julianne Delaney (11th), Logan Hack (12th), Mira Hoffman (11th), Tierney Hurst (11th), Cameron Onken (11th), Sarah Scheetz (11th) and Hannah Weber (11th)
DUTIES PERFORMED BY THE STUDENT AMBASSADORS
Student Ambassadors represent the Lafayette Catholic Schools and its many entities, both on
and off campus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Provide campus tours
● Attend recruiting events
● Connect with students who have specific questions about our community
● Serve as orientation leaders
● Assist new students in their transition to Central Catholic
● Promote opportunities to be actively involved on campus
● Advance the ideals of the Lafayette Catholic Schools through community outreach efforts
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
● Develop valuable leadership and communication skills
● Make meaningful connections with prospective and new students by sharing your
experience and knowledge of the Lafayette Catholic School System.
● Work closely with LCSS faculty, staff and administration
● Enhance your personal resume
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at the Lafayette Catholic School Development office.