Accepting Applications for 2018-19 Enrollment
2018-19 Applications for Grades 1 – 12 may be submitted to the Admissions Director via mail or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noon – 2 pm
Tour the schools, Talk to Principals and teachers, Meet current parents, and Learn about tuition payment options and student aid programs.
Kindergarten Registration Day
8 am – 1 pm
Register your child, age 5 years-old by August 1, 2018, for Kindergarten at St. Mary Cathedral School or St. Lawrence School. Applications will continue to be received in a first come, first served order after February 16, 2018 until all spaces are taken.
Priority Placement Application Deadline
For grades 1 – 12 applications received between January 1 – April 15, 2018: accepted students will be placed into open spaces in each grade according to the Priority Placement guidelines listed below. Applications received after April 15 will be considered on a first come, first served order. Wait lists are created when no space is available.
LCSS Priority Placement:
- Siblings of current LCSS students and CC alumni, and children of LCSS employees.
- Children of registered families from the six Tippecanoe County parishes.
- Children of registered families in parishes within the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Children of registered families in parishes outside the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Lafayette Christian School and St. James School students (for Central Catholic admissions only)
- All other students are welcome.