Do you know someone whose first child is entering Kindergarten next year? Or maybe a family not satisfied with the current education their young child is receiving? If so, encourage them to learn more about the benefits of a Lafayette Catholic Schools education at the annual Winter Open House coming up on Sunday, January 24, Noon – 2 pm! Principals, teachers, and current parents will be on-hand at St. Lawrence, St. Mary Cathedral and St. Boniface Schools to provide tours, answer questions, and speak individually with prospective parents about the Lafayette Catholic Schools difference.
2016-17 Applications for Grades 1 – 12 may be submitted to the Admissions Director via mail or email at email@example.com.
Kindergarten Registration Day 8 am – 1 pm
Register your child, age 5 years-old by August 1, 2015, for Kindergarten at St. Mary Cathedral School or St. Lawrence School. Applications will continue to be received first come, first served order after February 8 until all spaces are taken.
Priority Placement Application Deadline
For applications received between January 1 – April 15, 2016: accepted students will be placed into open spaces in each grade according to the Priority Placement guidelines listed below. Applications received after April 15 will be considered on a first come, first served order. Wait lists are created when no space is available.
LCSS Priority Placement:
- Siblings of current LCSS students and CC alumni, and children of LCSS employees.
- Children of registered families from the six Tippecanoe County parishes.
- Children of registered families in parishes within the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Children of registered families in parishes outside the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Lafayette Christian School and St. James School students (for Central Catholic admissions only)
- All other students are welcome.
For more information about the Lafayette Catholic Schools, contact: