Application packets for the following school year will be accepted by the LCSS Admissions Director beginning January 1. When space is available after current LCSS students register in April, the following considerations will be taken into account for priority placement for applications received by April 15:
- Siblings of current LCSS students and alumni, and children of current LCSS employees.
- Children of registered families from the six Tippecanoe County parishes.
- Children of registered families in parishes within the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Children of registered families in parishes outside the Diocese of Lafayette.
- Lafayette Christian School and St. James School students.
- All other students are welcome.
Applications received after April 15 will be considered in a first come, first served order. When space is not available in a grade, a wait list will be started.
For the current school year, Junior High students and students moving to the Lafayette area may be admitted for immediate enrollment to Central Catholic at any time; however, Senior High students transferring to Central Catholic from within the Lafayette area will be accepted for a start date at the beginning of the next semester.