I look forward to seeing everyone at our 23rd annual Lafayette Bank & Trust A Great Gatsby Knight Blue Knight Auction! Our schools are thriving due to all of you. The Blue Knight Auction is a premiere event designed to support tuition reduction so that all families who desire a quality Catholic education have the opportunity to do so. In addition to tuition reduction, the auction provides financial resources for Teacher Wish List items and Special Projects that go unfunded in our general operating budget. Your financial support and donation of volunteer time are needed and greatly appreciated.
Below are several important updates related to the auction.
- Anyone may bid now or view the silent items in the auction by registering here.
- All Silent Auction items are OPEN for bidding now!
- The auction layout has changed – Click Here to View.
- ALL SILENT AUCTIONS CLOSE AT 7:15PM ON SATURDAY, APRIL 30TH.
- Catalogs will be supplied in your check-in packet. If you wish to receive a catalog before the event, you may stop by any one of our four schools starting April 23rd or contact the Advancement Office. (View Online Now)
- We are in need of servers and table cleaners – VOLUNTEER NOW.
THANK YOU SPONSORS