Just keep talking! Your child’s teacher probably doesn’t say this very often, but I am here to tell you to “KEEP TALKING!” Because YOU are the best source of information for prospective families to learn about the Lafayette Catholic Schools.
It is still early September and the Admissions office received three calls this week about enrollment for the NEXT school year. All of the prospects had been talking to parents of current students and wanted to learn more about the application process and tuition.
January 1, 2016 is the first day applications can be accepted for the next school year, but with many grades nearing capacity, the earlier the application is received, the better!
So, tell your friends about…
- the smaller class sizes allowing for more one-on-one attention.
- the devoted teachers who make themselves available before and after school for extra help or meetings with a parent.
- the weekly mass participation through reading the gospel, writing the petitions, or choosing the offertory beneficiary.
- the comfort that students feel about being able to talk about their faith with their peers.
- the annual graduation and college placement rate (over 95%).
- the classroom expectation that every student move on to higher education.
- how helping the less fortunate is one’s responsibility and not just a choice.