2005-10 LCSS Long Range Plan
Our mission is to serve God by providing a challenging academic education
integrated with Catholic values and morals developing the whole person
spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
He Shepherds We Shape They Shine
S Strong Catholic formation
H High academic standards
P Positive Christian Environment
E Excellent teachers and facilities
- Students, staff and parents model Catholic behavior.
- We have and maintain excellent religious instruction.
- We have and maintain excellence in teaching.
- Our students' and families' spiritual formation is strongly influenced by professed religious and priests.
- Our sources of funds are maintained and expanded.
- We have strong Catholic leadership
- We have an excellent Science Program
- Our staff, parents and students communicate openly and effectively.
- The diverse needs of our students are met.
- Our facilities support our needs
- Student enrollment continues to expand.
- To expect, educate, promote and reinforce positive Catholic behavior by students, staff, parents and
leaders as identified in the belief statement.
- To provide a comprehensive K-12 religion curriculum through exemplary instruction.
- To increase visibility and involvement of priests and religious throughout the education process.
- Administrators, department heads and faculty to work together to ensure exemplary instruction meeting the
needs of all students.
- To increase communication between school and home.
- To promote a supportive environment for the holistic development of faculty, staff and students.
- To create and implement a plan for retention, recruitment and promoting our message.
- To create and implement a comprehensive development and fundraising plan which addresses our
instructional and faculty needs.